IMDG TRAINING OFFERED BY GEMC INC.
The IMDG International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code is a comprehensive set of globally accepted rules that enables packaged dangerous goods and marine pollutants to be carried safely by sea.
GEMC Inc, offers a 2 day basic training program for individuals who offer dangerous goods by marine.
GEMC Inc, also provides a 1 day re-fresher course to those individuals who have completed the Basic program.
Below is a list of some of the material covered in our courses:
- Understand the and use of the IMDG Code
- Application and Implementation
- Know consignors’ responsibilities within the code
- International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
- International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, 1973 as modified by the Protocol of 1978 (MARPOL)
- Radioactive Materials
- Dangerous Goods Forbidden for Transport
- Use of the Dangerous Goods List
- Dangerous Goods in Limited Quantities
- Segregation Groups
- Use of the Index